Tuesday 27 May 2014

Transportation in Gujarat heading towards modification in every aspect

I love to travel and exploring different states of India is one of the most unforgettable travelling experiences for me over the years. I have been travelling to different places to explore the nature, historical monuments, pilgrim places etc. This time my target was to a state which I have heard have been drastically improved its transportation system. A good transportation system has always mattered to me when I plan a travel. This gives a tension free journey and a mode that can be easily accessible from every tourist spot especially. The other reasons for me to visit this beautiful state is its colorful ambiance all over and the delicacies of food offered.

The major transport system that I witnessed in the state was by GSRTC that stands for Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. It comprises of various luxurious buses that ply in different parts of the state and mind me, I love these luxurious buses since they help to relieve the stress of the day that happens while I travel for longer times.


I have read many articles about the tourism and transportation in Gujarat before planning out my trip and here I am sharing my views and experiences about the transportation system in Gujarat that actually helped me to travel most of the places with ease and comfort.


While travelling, I studied that GSRTC was started in 1960 with a total of 1500 buses. GSRTC is also the receiver of national award for the various services.
GSRTC shares its time table online and allows making GSRTC Online e-ticket Reservation.


GSRTC Time Table


I like to work as per a scheduled time table in my life to avoid any kind of hassle at the last moment and hence, GSRTC influenced me since it has set a schedule time table for the service of its buses. 


I am here sharing the link to make an enquiry about GSRTC routes:-
http://www.gsrtc.in/GSRTCEnquiry/


I could easily access the routes of the buses by entering first four letters of my source city and destination city, like I entered “ahme” for “Ahmedabad”.
The link http://www.gsrtc.in/site// provides all valued details about the GSRTC Time Table.


GSRTC Online ticket reservation system


I made my tickets booked online through http://www.gsrct.in/GSRTCOnline.



The only thing I had to do was create an account before making GSRTC Online e-ticket Reservation and I received my e-ticket through mail.
My entire experience in the state of Gujarat was heartwarming and a part of me wishes to go back there time and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment