Monday 24 February 2014

Get lured by Golden Beaches of Andhra Pradesh...

I was very much aware that Andhra Pradesh is also known as “Rice Bowl of India”, but a few days back I came to know about it’s another describing name i.e. “land of golden beaches”. I have heard this many times before, that if you want to enjoy the beach parties then go to Goa but if you just want to get away from the hustle-bustle of daily life of big cities and just want to relax by rolling in the sea sand; then Beaches in Andhra Pradesh is a perfect place for you.

If you are an avid traveller and travelling for you is like breathing, then this gracious state of India can offer you much more than your expectations. This state is blessed with nature’s beautiful landscapes like the scenic Araku Valley, dense forests along golden beaches. Anyone who loves eco-tourism will definitely enjoy his/her visit to the land of graciousness.
Last month, when I decided to explore Andhra Pradesh, I never thought that this excursion to Andhra Pradesh would become the most memorable trip of my life. Being a nature lover, I decided to go to the most popular hill station of Andhra Pradesh - Araku Valley in Ananathagiri Hills. Araku Valley showcases the most mesmerizing panoramic view of dense forests situated at both sides of valley having small streams generated from the natural waterfalls. Lush green valleys and picturesque gardens around this valley make it more adorable. 

http://www.discoveredindia.com/andhra-pradesh/attractions/beaches/
Beaches in Andhra Pradesh

  
On the other hand, there was a long list of golden beaches in Andhra Pradesh to start with. It took me a little longer, but finally I decided to visit Ramakrishna Beach in Visakhapatnam. This beautiful beach is a part of East Coast of India, commonly known as RK beach. Although the beach in itself is enough to spend a whole day rolling out in beach sand but one can also visit other tourist attractions situated near RK beach such as War Memorial, Submarine Museum, Aquarium, Visakha and statues of famous personalities.

Second beach on my list was Bheemunipatnam Beach. This beach is just 25 km away from Visakhapatnam (Vizag) and is locally known as Bhimli Beach. This beach is considered as the safest beach for surfing.
From the beginning, when I started exploring beaches in Andhra Pradesh, I knew that I would not be able to visit all the beaches but on the same time I had never thought that I would get a chance to even explore some beaches. Well, I was running out of the time and have to decide the last beach from the long list. So, I decided to visit Rishikonda Beach which is about 10 km away from Visakhapatnam and is very famous for its water sports activities like water skiing and wind surfing.

Visiting Rishikonda Beach turned out to be a good choice and as planned I returned to Delhi on the next day with many memorable moments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment