Monday 16 December 2013

Indian Railways- Completed 160 years of its existence and still running with pride

Nowadays, when everyone prefers airways over railways to save their precious time, I, personally, still try to travel by Indian Railways only. Even though, I do not fully understand my love for Indian Railways but every time I board a train a big smile comes across my face and this is something which makes me realise that I still enjoy travelling by train even today when time is equivalent to money.

Seeing my deep interest in Indian Railways, one of my cousins asked me to help her in her school project on railways. Initially, I hesitated because even in my school days I never took such an assessment school project seriously. But after some ifs and buts, I agreed on providing some useful information on Indian Railway so that she can compile that as per her requirement, for that I started my search on Indian Railways over the internet.

While the surfing the internet for a website where I could track down all the information regarding this topic and unknowingly instead of writing Indian Railway, I wrote Railway India. There I came across this simple looking website “railwayindia.co.in” having all the information on the Railway System in India.

I was actually surprised to see the facts related to Indian railways. The guys who made the website have worked tremendously since each and every detail is covered in this site. On this website, they have even provided the facility of online ticket booking & cancellation facility. Not only this, but also talked about the growth of Railway since its inception in our country.

So, guys interested in going through the in-depth history, inception, formation and advancement of Indian Railways must visit this website to gain knowledge about the age-old mode of transportation in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment